All you should know about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the favorite travel destinations, and also a vast number of business opportunities, it is vital that the Visa process to be simplified.
The e-Visa for Egypt is an electronic travel authorization developed for people that desire to pay a visit to Egypt for travel and leisure. This system speeds up the application process to have new visas. The vacationers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your visit.
You can get hold of this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, just thru an online application. This new process was implemented by the Egyptian government.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are some prerequisites the holidaymakers ought to keep in mind to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most crucial ones:
- You should have a valid passport which will not expire for at least 8 months.
- Just 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are many forms of visas, so you should find out if your nationality is qualified to receive the online visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you have the confirmation that you are able to apply for an online visa, make sure to accomplish the online form without errors.
- Make use of your debit or credit card to pay the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is essential, so be sure to have a scan or picture of it to publish.
- After you have the online visa you should print out a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What you should choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re applying for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you need to choose its type. Based on how you prepared your vacation, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type allows a 30 days stay and are also valid for 6 months, starting off the issue day. When travelling with a team, one person can apply online for all of the travelers, but each of them should accomplish and sign their forms. This does not apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their children.
If you plan to travel to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so with a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Bear in mind that you will need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you’re only passing through Egypt and it will take less than 2 days, you do not need to have a Visa.
Multiple-entry e-Visa for Egypt
In case you made a decision to have some visits to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. This way you could leave and come back as you want. This kind of Visa can’t be obtained on arrival, so you should apply for it ahead of time. It will let you stay for Thirty days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you decided to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return anytime necessary.